SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib for dBase is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-16. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP dBase email component library (SEE4DB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within a dBase application.
Features of SEE4DB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 32 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Includes multiple dBase example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Works with all 32-bit versions of dBase
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib for dBase (version 7.4) has a file size of 1.49 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 183 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.